I have lived in the beautiful Foothills of El Dorado County for over 35 years. I am the mother of 2 bright young women, a full-time Realtor, a mobile Notary, and an insurance agency owner. I have been enjoying my real estate career and the many wonderful relationships that I have created along the way since gaining my real estate license in 2010. I opened my own office location in 2015 where I share a neighboring suite with my insurance agency and helpful insurance staff. I am active in the community that I live and work in, and pride myself in providing the best service possible to my clients.
If you are interested in working with an experienced and professional local Realtor please give me a call!
- Divide Chamber of Commerce Member
- El Dorado County Association of Realtors Top Achiever Scholarship committee member
- Georgetown Divide Fire Safe Council, Secretary board member
- 2016 Executive Circle Award with Intero Real Estate
- 2017 Executive Circle and Top Producer with Intero Real Estate
- 2018 President's Circle and Top Producer with Intero Real Estate
- 2019 President's Circle and Top Producer with Intero Real Estate
- 2020 President's Circle and Top Producer with Intero Real Estate EDCAR Top Achiever Lifetime Member Award